Funny how easy it is when you’re a programmer to spend all your time coding for your site rather than actually writing anything. For those who don’t know, about 15 months ago I started working for Automattic so I spend most of my days working on WordPress.com. In practice what this means is that my own WordPress site is never good enough. But it’s getting better.
Beyond work though we have been doing a pretty good job of getting out enjoying Colorado. Let’s take a little hiking tour:
- Mekayla and I Canoeing in the Boundary Waters of Minnesota
- Backpacking/Snowshoe Hut Trip with Nick, Karen, Brian, and Ingrid
- Camping in New Mexico with Pascal, Loren, and Ben
- Automattic Meetup and then Camping in Iceland
- Backpacking in the Gore Range with Nick and Karen
Check out the whole year in pictures.